REET Syllabus 2017-2018
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (BSER) Ajmer is going to release Soon REET Syllabus 2017-2018 on its official website. Almost 10 lakhs male & female candidates will apply for REET Application exam in this year. All competitors are need to REET Syllabus 2017-2018 for preparation in upcoming exam. The written exam will held in the February month by BSER recruitment board on the selected various examination centers. Interested and eligible persons can also check and download REET Syllabus PDF on web page. For the latest news about Rajasthan REET Syllabus & other details, you can stay with us here.
REET Paper 1 Syllabus Hindi PDF
Many thousands of candidates who are waiting REET Syllabus 2017-2018, they can also check and download their REET exam pattern through main direct link. The REET Exam Syllabus PDF in Hindi is available here Subject wise. This is good opportunity for the Contenders who had been waiting for the Government teacher Jobs in Rajasthan state. The syllabus and Exam pattern is very important point for any competition examination. Candidates can to prepare according to the syllabus and exam pattern for this job. According to official update the written exam will held in the upcoming few months, so you can start their preparation for this written exam.
Latest Update: – राजस्थान माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड रीट आवेदन के लिए फॉर्म शुल्क में बढ़ोतरी की है। सभी उमीदवारो को बता दे की रीत परीक्षाये जल्द ही आयोजित की जाएगी आप अपनी तैयारी करते रहे परीक्षा दिनांक हम यह प्रोवाइड करवा देंगे। आधी जानकारी के लिए आप आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जा सकते है।
- Organization Name: Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan
- Post Name: REET 3rd grade teacher
- Exam Level: State Level Exam
- Apply Mode: Online
- Job location: Rajasthan
- Category: Syllabus
- Official Website : education.rajasthan.gov.in
REET Paper 2 Syllabus PDF
Here we have been uploaded REET Syllabus 2017 in the PDF format. Some private coaching Institutes have been released syllabus for this exam but not right it. Only official details will valid for this exam. All applied candidates can download test model papers for this exam prepare. You already know that without preparation cannot pass in the any examinations. Exam syllabus is very compulsory for best preparation. So We have also provided here direct link for REET Syllabus PDF download and check. Here we have been available REET Syllabus 2017 in the Hindi and English language. So We will upload all further details on the official web site.
Rajasthan REET Syllabus Subject Wise:
REET Syllabus For Child development and pedagogy
- Teaching learning process.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Meaning & Concept of learning and its processes.
- The right to Education Act 2009.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment.
- Understanding diverse learners.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Theories of learning and its implication
- Action Research.
- Child Development.
- How Children learn and think.
- Individual Differences.
- Factors Affecting Learning
- The Role of Heredity and environment.
Syllabus For Level-I
- Unseen Prose Passage.
- Development of Language Skills, Teaching Learning Materials.
- Teaching Learning Materials.
- Principles of Teaching English.
- Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation.
- Framing Questions Including Wh-questions.
Syllabus for Level – II
- Basic knowledge of the English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Unseen Poem.
- Principles of the Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs, and Idioms, Literary Terms.
RTET Syllabus For Environmental Studies
- Our Culture and Civilization.
- Matter and Energy.
- Public places and Institutions.
- Living Beings.
- Personal Hygiene.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Clothes and Habitats.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Concept &scope of Environment Studies
- Environmental Studies and Environmental Education Learning Principles.
- Transport and Communication.
- The significance of Integrated & Environment Studies.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation.
- Scope and relation to Science & Social Science.
Syllabus for Mathematics and Science
- Algebraic expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Lines and Angles
- Surface Area and Volume
- Area of Plane figures
- Living Being
- Human body and health
- Animal Reproduction and Adolescence
- Force and Motion
- Light & Sound
- Solar System
- Chemical Substances
- Plane Figures
Syllabus For Social Studies
- Indian Civilization, Culture, and Society
- Mauryan & Gupta Empires and Post-Gupta Period
- Indian Constitution and Democracy
- Resources and Development
- Main Components of the Earth
- Medieval and Modern Period
- Geography and Resources of India
- Geography and Resources of Rajasthan
- Pedagogical Issues – I
- Pedagogical Issues – II